Accessing and Managing Search Settings
Your Vacation Labs
Pro Website Builder subscription gives you the capability to create unlimited pages on your website. To help your customers search for trips easily from the homepage, you can add a search bar on the homepage. Through the search bar, your customers can look up trips based on location, theme, etc
Adding Advanced Search on the Homepage
Here's how the Advanced Search widget and the search box look on the homepage
To add the Advanced Search Widget and/or the search box, please follow the steps below:
- While logged in to your Vacation Labs account, please click on the Website tab on the left and then click on Search Settings in the submenu
- To enable advanced search, please click on the toggle next to advanced search
- After you enable Advanced Search, you can click the checkboxes to enable the Search box in the website navigation and the search widget in the website banner
- Down below, you can configure your search box by selecting the filters and including trips/collections/webpages in the search
- Check out our support article Creating Custom Search Filters for more information about creating customized search filters
Creating Custom Search Filters
Users aren’t used to having to manually search through hundreds of tours listed to find what they want. When they are ready to book a tour, they know exactly what they want. Why not help your visitors out and help them find what they’re looking for ...
Creating and managing collections
Collections help you categorize your products on the website and eventually they help your customers explore your products and find easily what they are looking for. In order to create a collection, take the steps shown below: Login to your Vacation ...
How to Disable Search feature from your website?
The search option is primarily displayed in 3 locations i.e Header, Homepage Banner Image and the Search widget section. To Disable search globally (on Header, Banner Image) follow the steps below: Login into Vacation Labs Click on Website Click on ...
Connecting Google Search Console to your Vacation Labs Website
Once your website is live we would recommend you to connect the Google search console. This article will help you connect Google Search Console to your website. Why set up Google Search Console for your website? According to Google "Search Console ...
Changing Page Breadcrumbs settings
What is a Breadcrumb? Breadcrumbs are a very important part of the website which help your user understand the flow of pages and the structure of your website. Besides the fact that Breadcrumbs help your users navigate through the pages, they also ...