Discount with a single Coupon Code
Create coupons to give discounts and promotional offers to your customers booking on your website. The coupons can then be shared with your customers or promoted on your website.
Please follow the below steps to create coupon
- Login into Vacation Labs
- Click on Products
- Click on Promotions
- Click on +New Discount
- Select Discount with single coupon code
- Provide a name for the Coupon. This name is internal use only and will not be displayed to the consumers
- The basic details of the coupon are specified in “What’s the noise?” section.
- ‘Use coupon code’ – Here you add the coupon code that the customer will use to avail discount. Keep it simple and meaningful. For example SAVE20
- ‘to get a discount of’ – Use this to add how much of a discount and the kind of discount you want to give. From the dropdown in this field you can choose to give ‘percent’ discount on total booking amount or monetary discount based on per booking or per participant.
- All the constraints are in “What’s the catch?” section.
- Coupons can be set at trip level or across all trips by the operator.
- When multiple coupons are created with the same code their priority is decided by the group priority option.
- After you have added the required fields click on “Save” at the end.
- But still this coupon is not activated for use. To activate it, click on “Inactive coupon” in the top right corner and from the dropdown click on “Activate this coupon” to activate it. You can also choose to delete a coupon from the same dropdown by clicking on “Delete this coupon”.
Add a script/code to trigger on a specifc page
The Advanced Settings of the website allow you to add a script/code that can be triggered on a specific page. For example a tracking script that must be triggered on any one tour page because its being promoted or you are running ads for it. You can ...
Promoting Coupons on the Trip and Collection Page
Once the coupons are created you might also like to display the coupons on your website. This will help your website visitors know about the offers on your website. Before promoting the coupons you will have to create them. We would recommend you to ...
Connecting Google Analytics to your Vacation Labs Website
Once your website is ready and live, you must be eager to know who & where are your visitors, which are trying to access your website. Google Analytics is the best tool here that helps you get this information. Vacation Labs allows you to integrate ...
Modifying Number and Currency format
Modifying Number and Currency Format This section allows you to modify the currency formats for your website including the decimals, precision, thousands separator, etc Please follow the below steps to make the changes, Login to your Vacation Labs ...
Updating/Adding address on the Contact us page
Updating address on Contact Us Page Please follow the below steps to Update address on Contact Us Page. Login into Vacation Labs Click on Website tab Click on Pages Select Contact Us page Locate Address section and click on it. Click on the Location ...