How to enable Pre-Trip email/SMS for a tour?
Pre-trip email/SMS can be sent out to send out special instructions or reminders to your customers before the trip begins.
A Pre-Trip email is inactive by-default and has to be manually enabled/setup for each trip. To setup a Pre-Trip email follow the steps below:
- Login to your Vacation Labs admin panel and open PRODUCTS > TRIPS
- Edit the trip for which you wish to enable the Pre-Trip email
- Go to the section EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS and click on SETUP PRE-TRIP EMAIL
- A Pre-Trip email is basically the confirmation email sent again, along with some instructions. Clicking on the setup Pre-Trip email button will open a blank content field. You can then add the instructions here as per your requirement.
- Please notice the highlighted instructions (in red) in the sample pre trip email below:
- Once you have configured the content in the email click on DONE, this will save the content that you have added.
- Now you will be able to see the content that has been saved with an option to choose how the email should be sent:
- Do not Send - will not trigger the Pre-Trip email
- Send automatically after the trip - allows you to choose that how many hours before the trip starts should the email be triggered automatically
- Ask me before sending - Choosing this option will not send the email automatically, instead system triggers a notification on your Vacation Labs admin panel and lets you choose manually whether the email should be triggered or not.Once you have configured everything make sure you SAVE your changes. After the setup is saved any new bookings taken from then onward will receive the Pre-Trip emails as per your configuration.
- Once you have configured everything make sure you SAVE your changes. After the setup is saved any new bookings taken from then onward will receive the Pre-Trip emails as per your configuration.
How enable Post-Trip email for a tour?
Post-Trip emails can be used as follow up emails after the tour is completed, to get in touch with your customers to thank them or to get the feedback of their experience with your services. A Post-Trip email is inactive by-default and has to be ...
How to create Custom HTML sections for Trip Pages?
Please follow these steps to add new section to your trip/product page: Go to SETTINGS > TRIP CUSTOM FORM > click on ADD NEW FIELD Choose the field type as CUSTOM HTML. Provide the name that you want to visible to the customer and save. Give a name ...
How to enable Captcha on Contact form?
Please follow these steps to enable Captcha on the Contact us form: Go to WEBSITE > PAGES > CONTACT US > choose CONTACT FORM click on the check box: PREVENT SPAM SUBMISSIONS Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin Select reCAPTCHA V2 and under ...
How to deactivate/delete/unlist a trip
Sometimes you might want to deactivate a trip or completely delete it from your Vacation Labs account. This situation can arise because of many reasons. Some of the scenarios where you will need to disable or remove a trip can be: When you want to ...
What is a Tour Card section on website?
The tour card section in Vacation Labs allows you to display the tours in a card layout on different static pages on your website. These card layouts usually have a specific information like Tour name, dates, price, availability, etc. These cards ...