How to add users or team members to your account?
Your Subscription Plan allows you to give access of your Vacation Labs admin panel to your team members. You can add them as USERS and control their Access Rights. To add a USER please follow the steps shown below:
- Go to SETTINGS > USERS & PERMISSIONS and click on NEW USER
- Now you will be asked to provide the following:
- Name of the team member - The name can later be changed by the USER from their account
- Email address: this will be the username and used to login to their account
- Password: The password can later on be changed by the USER from their account
- You can also control the Access Rights. They allow you to decide that what or how much access should this user have. We have a list of pre-set designations like Product Manager, Content Manager, Reservation staff etc. Each designation gives the user permission to control specific tasks only. An user can still see all the sections but can only control or modify the sections they have access to.
- You can also use the Custom option in each designation to give access only to specific tasks within the system.
How to delete or disable a user?
Users cannot be deleted but they can be disabled to prevent them from accessing the Vacation Labs CMS again. Please take the steps shown below to disable a user: Go to SETTINGS > USERS & PERMISSIONS Choose a user whom you wish to Disable. Click ...
How to edit/add testimonials?
To Edit Testimonials please follow the below steps, Login into Vacation labs Click on Website Click on Pages Select the page on which the testimonial needs to be added/edited Click on Testimonial Click on the Name of the testimonial to edit Edit the ...
Connecting Mailchimp Account to Vacation Labs
Sign in to your Vacation Labs account and Select the SETTINGS from the sidebar. Go to Apps and Mailchimp section. If you already have an account you can click on Get Started or click on here to create a new account. After the Mailchimp window opens ...
How to add a Google Tag Manager script on your website?
A GTM tracking script is like any 3rd party script and usually comes with instructions regarding where it needs to be added. GTM script is divided in 2 parts: Part 1 - must be placed in the HEAD or HEADER section of the website Part 2 - must be ...
What are Internal Notes?
The Internal notes allows you to add internal notes to the bookings. These notes are not visible to end customers. You can add notes like some things which you may have agreed to customer on call, or with your internal team members. This notes can be ...