How to change the default currency?
The default currency of your account is automatically configured during the initial sign up process, but it can always be changed or modified. In order to change the default currency please follow the steps shown below:
- Log in to your Vacation Labs account
- Go to SETTINGS > ADVANCED SETTINGS
- Click on the LOCK icon to change currency
- Click on the currency field to open the list of currencies to choose from
- After choosing the currency, click on the check button to SAVE your change.
- If you have already created products in a different currency, then you will immediately receive a warning message. (See sample screenshot below). This message shows you the list of products that have been created already in a different currency. You can choose to change their currency with just 1 click at this step.
NOTE: If you have already recorded Bookings and Payments with another currency, then changing the currency here will not have any effect on them.
What is a Collection Card section on website?
The collection card section in Vacation Labs allows you to display the tours in a card layout on different static pages on your website. These card layouts usually have a specific information like Tour name, dates, price, availability, etc. These ...
What is a Tour Card section on website?
The tour card section in Vacation Labs allows you to display the tours in a card layout on different static pages on your website. These card layouts usually have a specific information like Tour name, dates, price, availability, etc. These cards ...
How to enable Pre-Trip email/SMS for a tour?
Pre-trip email/SMS can be sent out to send out special instructions or reminders to your customers before the trip begins. A Pre-Trip email is inactive by-default and has to be manually enabled/setup for each trip. To setup a Pre-Trip email follow ...
How enable Post-Trip email for a tour?
Post-Trip emails can be used as follow up emails after the tour is completed, to get in touch with your customers to thank them or to get the feedback of their experience with your services. A Post-Trip email is inactive by-default and has to be ...