How to generate CSR and Unique Key for a SSL certificate
Please follow these steps to generate CSR and Unique Key for a SSL certificate:
- Go to the URL: https://csrgenerator.com/
- Country: Type in the first 2 letters of your country's ISO CODE. For example: India's ISO Code is IND, so you will you will have to type in IN
- Organizational Unit: This could be Marketing, Operations, HR etc
- Common Name: Domain name with www. Example: www.vacationlabs.com
- Key Size: 2048
- Once you have filled in the data, click on Generate CSR:
- You will be able to see the Certificate and the Private Key now. copy the entire thing and save it on a wordpad or notepad file.
How to install a new SSL certificate?
Please follow the following steps to install SSL certificate files for your website on your Vacation Labs admin panel: SSL certificate files: You can purchase SSL certificates from any 3rd party platform like Godaddy, Name.com, Comodo etc. Once you ...
How to find API keys and API secret of User?
Please follow the below steps to generate the API keys for your Vacation Labs users, Log into Vacation Labs Click on Settings Click on Users and Permissions Click on Actions Click on view API key Copy the keys Click on Go Back once done
How to download or generate Booking and Payment Reports?
Accounting Report: Please follow these steps to download the Accounting report: Go to Vacation Labs Admin Panel under REPORTS > ACCOUNTING Enter a valid email address: Choose a preferred range of dates for which you wish to download the report: Now ...
How to enable Captcha on Contact form?
Please follow these steps to enable Captcha on the Contact us form: Go to WEBSITE > PAGES > CONTACT US > choose CONTACT FORM click on the check box: PREVENT SPAM SUBMISSIONS Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin Select reCAPTCHA V2 and under ...
How to view/edit bookings
Vacation Labs allows you to manage all your bookings (online and offline) from one place. The BOOKINGS tab takes you to the list of bookings that you have received. The bookings have a unique booking ID and time-stamp associated with them. These ...