How to view/edit bookings
Vacation Labs allows you to manage all your bookings (online and offline) from one place.
- The BOOKINGS tab takes you to the list of bookings that you have received.
- The bookings have a unique booking ID and time-stamp associated with them. These details help with cross checking the payments and any other accounting activity.
- The booking details column includes trip name, duration, date and payments. Similarly, you have name, email address and phone number as contact details for the customer.
- The booking status is reflected in the next column. This helps you in following up if a booking is pending confirmation or has been left incomplete for any other reason.
- You can go into more details of a booking by clicking the blue button on the right which says ‘details’. This takes you to the page of details for that particular booking.
- The booking details page has a breakup of the costs and detailed information of the transaction for the payment. You can edit dates, pricing and payment information on this page.
- You can accept an offline payment or request for an online payment by sending a link to the customer. For doing this, you will need to expand the payment link and choose the request online payment option and specify the amount.
Can bookings be deleted?
No. Any booking whether its an Unconfirmed booking or a Cart abandoned, Confirmed, Cancelled or rejected they cannot be deleted. A booking contains multiple data points like availability, amount, contact details etc which are associated with ...
How to edit/add testimonials?
To Edit Testimonials please follow the below steps, Login into Vacation labs Click on Website Click on Pages Select the page on which the testimonial needs to be added/edited Click on Testimonial Click on the Name of the testimonial to edit Edit the ...
How to edit/modify Footer in Vacation Labs
Along with your website header, the website footer is equally important for any website. It allows you to show a brief summary of all your website content in short. Most of the customer prefer website footer as the first place on your website to get ...
How to create/edit menu/navigation for your website?
To create, edit, or update the Menu or Navifgation of your website follow these steps: Step 1: Login to app.vacationlabs.com/signin Step 2: Click on WEBSITE and then on PAGES. Step 3: Choose any page from the list of pages and once you are inside ...
How to enable Pre-Trip email/SMS for a tour?
Pre-trip email/SMS can be sent out to send out special instructions or reminders to your customers before the trip begins. A Pre-Trip email is inactive by-default and has to be manually enabled/setup for each trip. To setup a Pre-Trip email follow ...