Setup taxes or fees for bookings
Here's how you can setup taxes or service fees for your trips in Vacation Labs:
- While logged into your Vacation Labs account, click on Settings and then Taxes and Fees
- Click on the New Tax button on the top right
- Next, you can give it a name and enter the registration number.
- Please mention the applicable dates for which the tax would be in effect. This is a mandatory field and the tax would stop working once the applicable date range has passed. The tax can be setup as a percentage of the booking amount or as a flat rate.
- You can also configure if the tax is applicable on all products, specific products or products matching a certain filter.
- Once done, please click on save.
Cancelling or rejecting bookings
Vacation Labs allows you to have full control on the bookings and cancel/reject the bookings with one single click if you want. Please follow the below steps to cancel the bookings, Login into Vacation Labs Click on Bookings Select the booking which ...
Generate a report from the Bookings section
All your bookings are managed through the Bookings tab. You can search for a booking by name and filter the list by booking dates, departure dates, type of trip, booking status and payment type. You can also export bookings as CSV and save it in your ...
Sending invites to Agents
Vacation Labs allows you to create Agent accounts so that these agents can sell your tours and activities on your behalf. All the bookings recorded by any agents are synced automatically in your main admin account, so need not worry about which ...
Creating a Passenger Form with Extra Booking Fields
While the default booking form allows your customers to provide their contact details(Name, Email, Phone), you can attach additional Passenger Form to each trip and ask additional information from each passenger. Please follow the steps below to ...
Setting up a Post confirmation redirect URL
Once a customer completes a purchase, the booking process is over and most likely the user will now leave your website. By using the option to setup a Post confirmation redirect URL you can redirect your customers to visit your Facebook or Instagram ...