Mapping trips from the Viator Dashboard
Please follow the following steps to Map trips from your Viator Account to your Vacation Labs admin panel:
Before mapping your trips from your Viator Account please verify if you have shared the trips with Viator from Vacation Labs admin panel.
Once you have shared the Trips, please follow the below steps in your
- Login in to your Viator Account.
- Select the product you would like to Map with Vacation Labs.
- Click on the Manage product option available.
- Click on the Product connection link.
- Click on the Connect button which will open the connection module. This module is a link between your Viator account and your Vacation Labs account.
- Click on the Select a product link.
- If the trips are shared properly than you should be able to see all the trips shared from your Vacation Labs account.
- Select the Trip that you would like to Map.
- Select the Supplier Variant and Addon (if any) that you would wish to connect with your Vacation Labs Trip.
Please Note: The Variant and Addons are shown on the basis of the Variants and Addons created for the tour in the Vacation Labs panel.
Note: Once a product is mapped it is usually synced and ready within 24 to 48 hours, but can sometimes take longer. If it has been longer than 48 hours and your products are still not connected on Viator,
to raise a support ticket.
Future changes to the product
Once connected, we strongly recommend that you reach out to your Viator Account Manager or Vacation Labs Account Manager directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
Disconnecting/Removing trips from Viator Distribution panel
You can easily disconnected/remove the trips that are connected to your Viator account. Please follow the below steps to disconnect trips from Viator, Log in into Vacation Labs Click on Distribution Click on Marketplaces Now click on Details under ...
Using the Vacation Labs dashboard
Dashboard is your home screen to the Vacation Labs booking system. It gives you a calendar view on the left side and pending actions section on the right. The calendar view has options to search for bookings, select monthly or weekly view and toggle ...
Adding booking form message
Vacation Labs system allows you to display a message on the booking form, either for all trips, or specific trips. You can, for example, use this to communicate specific instructions related to the booking process, or promote a special ...
Integrate with your website
If you are not subscribed to the Vacation Labs Website builder because you already have your own website, then you can use our integration widgets to connect your website with the booking engine. There are 5 types of widgets available under ...
Setup taxes or fees for bookings
Here's how you can setup taxes or service fees for your trips in Vacation Labs: While logged into your Vacation Labs account, click on Settings and then Taxes and Fees Click on the New Tax button on the top right Next, you can give it a name and ...