Activating Accelerate - Bulk Editing Tool
Accelerate is a Bulk Editing Tool which allows you to modify the content of multiple tours at once. This tool works by connecting your Google account with your Vacation Labs account and giving it access to your drive. Accelerate creates a Google Sheet in your Google Drive which is then used to push the data of all your tours into a single sheet and make any changes or modifications in bulk to one or multiple tours.
In this article we will go through the process of activating the tool for your Vacation Labs account. Accelerate is a default feature available for all Pro Bundle, Pro Website Builder and Pro Booking Engine clients. Customers who are on a Basic Bundle, Basic Website Builder Basic Booking Engine can request for activation of this feature at an additional cost. You can contact our sales team at
or drop us an email at
to know about the latest prices and rates.
Please follow these steps to begin using Accelerate:
- Login to your Vacation Labs account
- Open this URL on a new tab, after logging into the vacation labs account: https://app.vacationlabs.com/lambda/plugins/accelerate/admin
- Once you open this URL you will arrive on a page like this:
- Click on Grant Access to Google Sheets and proceed with the next steps by allowing the app to access Google Sheets:
- Once you have given full access you will arrive on the Accelerate page:
- Now click on OPEN SHEET button which will create a blank google sheet
- Once the sheet is created, click on the RESET SHEET button which will push the list of all active trips on the google sheet with Trip name and Trip Code
To learn more about how to use Accelerate to edit Rates and Availability of 1 or multiple tours, check out our support articles on Accelerate