Activating Advanced Search and Segmented Search on the website
Adding the Advanced Search Widget or Segmented on a particular page
You can add this advanced search widget to a any static page by following the steps below:
- While logged in to your Vacation Labs account, click on Website on the left and then Pages in the sub menu
- Now, in the list of pages, choose the page on which you want to add the advanced search widget.
- You would now notice a dropdown which says Select a Section. Please click on the dropdown and then select Advanced Search Widget.
- Click on Add Section
- You would now notice Advanced Search Widget in the list of Sections. Please switch it on and then click on it
- This is where you can configure your search widget by selecting the background color, title, and the widget filters
Please click here
to know more about Creating Custom Search Filters
How to Disable Search feature from your website?
The search option is primarily displayed in 3 locations i.e Header, Homepage Banner Image and the Search widget section. To Disable search globally (on Header, Banner Image) follow the steps below: Login into Vacation Labs Click on Website Click on ...
Connecting Google Search Console to your Vacation Labs Website
Once your website is live we would recommend you to connect the Google search console. This article will help you connect Google Search Console to your website. Why set up Google Search Console for your website? According to Google "Search Console ...
Accessing and Managing Search Settings
Your Vacation Labs Pro Website Builder subscription gives you the capability to create unlimited pages on your website. To help your customers search for trips easily from the homepage, you can add a search bar on the homepage. Through the search ...
Search and Filtering in a Collection
The Advanced Search feature allows you to also enable Search and Filtering within a collection, which means that once a customer lands on a Collection page, you can make it easier for them to find what they are looking for by providing them the ...
Creating Custom Search Filters
Users aren’t used to having to manually search through hundreds of tours listed to find what they want. When they are ready to book a tour, they know exactly what they want. Why not help your visitors out and help them find what they’re looking for ...